Please take a look at the readme to see what features are added in latest version.
Debian: Ubuntu, Mint
tpstudio-1.5.3-amd64.deb (Compatible with Ubuntu 20.04)
tpstudio-1.5.3-amd64.deb (Compatible with Ubuntu 18.04)
RPM: Fedora, openSuse
tbstudio-1.5.3.fc30.x86_64.rpm (Compatible with Fedora 30 Workstation)
Installaion in windows:
- Extract TBStudio-1.5.3-win-64bit.zip
- Double click on TBStudio.exe
TBStudio-1.5.3-64bit.app.tar.gz (Tested in MacOS Mojave)
Installaion in MacOS:
- Double click on TBStudio-1.5.3-64bit.app.tar.gz to extract the app
- Drag and drop the TBStudio app into Applications folder located in the left toolbar.
Note: Previously, we had provided the download link in SourceForge site. Now it has been removed.
Any other OS
One can install docker on any operating system.
- Install the image file using this command
sudo docker load -i tbstudio_latest.tar.gz
- To run tbstudio you can run the following commands
sudo docker run --rm --name tbstudio-1.5.3 -v /home/tbstudio:/home/tbstudio -v /tmp/.X11-unix:/tmp/.X11-unix -e DISPLAY=$DISPLAY --net=host -e UID=$UID tbstudio